The Lost Me

1 First Day

It was hard collect my sense .My head was beaming loud with headache  and  the noise outside gave extra shot to the pain. I slowly opened my eyes to bright glaring lights, blinding me. I blinked once , twice, thrice. It was a big hall with four ceiling fans  . I was sitting on a comfortable  bench .Laying  my head down. It took me a while to collect my sense . I realized I was in classroom and all this havoc had occurred because I fainted in during school assembly . I became so nervous coz it was my first day at school and how it began . My school shirt was all wet with sweat . I turned on the fans and put off the shirt buttons . Door was closed . School’s assembly was still going on . Suddenly someone pushed the door so hard that it  opened . A girl entered, she was in so rush that she even did not saw me. She took one water bottle and sipped it . With all those sudden scene that was happening I was shocked . She opened her hair which was tied with a white ribbon in a pony tail .Her straight hair  was blowing due to fan . Still unaware that someone was already in classroom she turned back. Her eyes met mine. She had baby eyes with red apple chin. Her hair came to her face . Still shocked she was standing stagnant . All those moment  I do not realised that my shirt button were off and I was not wearing inner wear all due to hot weather.  Our continuous eye lock was disturbed by pitch sound of microphone . And someone announced national anthem was about to start . Quickly I put on  shirt button and stood up for national anthem . Seeing these innocent action  girl smiled her dimple on left cheek was deep . It seemed someone have punched on apple with finger . She turned around and stand in attention position for national anthem . I was standing for national anthem but in my mind all those silly scene was playing . I tried to glance at the girl with out turning my head . She was busy in mumbling national anthem . Her red lips were like clapping hands which were on course of closing and opening to make a soft sound . Assembly was over and all students entered in classroom . Not knowing what to do I went to my sit . And looked at the girl with deep dimple. She was whispering something among girls . And then she looked at me . I became red with shy and looked straight at blackboard . And hoped all thing will be right.
To be continued...
• What do you think will happen next .
• Will girl make fun òf the newcomer on          his first day or it will take another way .
         Be tuned for what happened next.
         Please comment your opinion for                   further improvement.

                                                             🎭 Abhi 🎭
 
         

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Worry I Will Keep My Promise

WHAT WAS IN YOUR HEART