The lost me
Part 2 :-

Hey Abhi . Where are u lost ? Ajit my only friend in new school asked snapping his finger on my face. With a jolt I came in real world and said nothing buddy. I stammered while talking with Ajit . He quickly catched my nervousness. Come on buddy .tell me truth. I know you. You are hiding something . He said with a convincing smile on his face . Ajit was my best friend ,old classmate and a neighbourhood friend . We had took admission in same school. I thought it will be good to tell him the whole incident that happened during morning assembly in the classroom . After taking deep breath I narrated him all the thing which was troubling me  . He closed his eyes and thump hardly on bench . Making aggressive face he said,  who is that girl ? Tell me the name Abhi. He thumped the bench once more with this everyone was seeing us . I felt myself on stage with spotlight on me and thousand of audience watching our act. I kept my hand on Ajit’s shoulder and told him to sit down. I looked around that red cheek girl was also watching us . I wondered have she also heard what Ajit said .  I again looked at her this time she was not watching us but she was sitting still and made no movement . This time I was sure she had understood that we were discussing about her. Ajit pinched on my thigh and said come on tell me who is she? Calm down buddy. This is our 1st day please don’t make a scene today . Alright but tell me the name  Ajit asked ?  Hmm  name ! I mumbled . Yes name . Ajit nodded .This time I pushed him a bit and said  How can I tell her name we are new in this school and yet we have not introduce ourselves to class . Have you forgot this. Oh ! Yes we are new and everything is new to us. But you can show me who is she  isn’t it he winked .  Yes ofcourse I can show you who is she . Saying this I turned front and pointed toward  the girl. To my surprise she was looking at me.  I quickly brought and my hands  back and looked at her . She directly looked at my eyes for few minute. It seemed like she was reading something in my mind . And then she turned  away. I stood there like a stupid . In all this while teacher entered the class and began to call the roll no. I thought I could know her name by hearing it from teachers but she only called  the numbers not the name. After roll call she called the newly admitted student and noted their name in register. When the teacher was about to start the class she said  Anisha  stand up . I was surprised the same girl stood up.  So her name is Anisha good name as her face whispered Ajit .  Yes you are right . That’s good name . I said raising my hand. I gave my hand forward to Ajit for cool punch but he did not respond I was totally amazed . What happened buddy. He said nothing and put his head down . Then I realised that I have said those word so loudly  that everyone can listen it . Abhi what nonsense are you doing . Said teacher.  I shook my head  and apolized . Then teacher told she is going to be our next class monitor and then gave her the monitor batch everyone busted with loud claps. When she was coming to her place she saw me and smiled this time I aumatically smiled too. After few time teacher started teaching . At the end of the class  I looked at Anisha  she just smiled. After four periods it was break time . I and Ajit in canteen and discussing about school when I felt my hand over my shoulder I saw Ajit whose mouth was open then I looked back . It was Anisha  . HI I am anisha she said and gave her hand for handshake . HI I am Abhi new student . I know that said anisha. Oh good I said excited and did handshake .So why you shouted in the middle of the class she asked . I had bet with my friend that I could shout loudly in front of teacher in whole class at 1st day that’s the reason. I winked at Ajit he winked too. I thought he was admiring for my presence of mind and level of excuse. Anisha then asked about morning incident .I answered her question honestly why I was in classroom. But she did not mention my open shirt . I wondered why ?  This was my turn I wanted to know what she was discussing among girls when assembly over bell rang . But how should I ask her. This was troubling me . Then an idea came in my mind I thought when two boys meet for first they talk about their interest and then they  ask for some drink or smoke if other boy is like that . I thought of applying this formula on Anisha . Hey anisha can we be friends .what we are friend already isn’t it  , come in we are class mate. Said Anisha. Oh yes . I smiled stupidly . Ajit said so anisha where are u from. She told her address . After doing some formal gossips I looked at Ajit and whispered  in his ear that if I should her  ask for drink and night out . He gave thumbs up . This mean go ahead . So I said . Anisha by seeing you it seems like you love to  drink and smoke. So  would you like to have drink and night out today.  Don’t be shy .Ajit shacked my hand from behind but I refused to look at him . On hearing this anisha put down her head and said nothing . Ajit quickly corrected me that I done wrong. But what wrong I have did , I shouted . You have asked in wrong tone and way . Ajit said. Anisha stood up was about to leave when I caught her hand. She looked at me . Her wyes were red and wet . She said I look like drunkard and smoker right.  And  turned back. I again caught her hand  This time I was about to say sorry when her left palm came fast and hit my face . She slapped me.
Wake up. Wake up Abhi you will be late for school . Today is your 1st day at school don’t be late my mother called me and pull the curtains  from the window.     Then I realised it was dream a good and a bad one. I woke up and went in front of mirror my face was all right. No one had slapped .
But what if that girl was really their in my new school ? And all the day would be same as my dream I was lost in thought again. That girl in my dream.  I was lost in her thought.
                                      The End
                                                                             🎭Abhi🎭

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Worry I Will Keep My Promise

WHAT WAS IN YOUR HEART